There is only one
4 acre parcel of land with 816 feet of canal available in the heart of the best King Salmon fishing in the world. This 4 acre parcel, platted as Tract A, is located only 570 feet from the Kenai River by canal.
The Kenai River has the largest King Salmon run and largest "Kings" in the world.
The 4.01 acre (174,675 sq ft) lot is in the "Salmon Run Acres Subdivision" and is protected by the "Salmon Run Acres Property Owners Association" Covenants. There are over twenty 1/2 acre canal lots in the Association and some are valued by the Kenai Taxing Borough of Alaska at over $175,000. Some lots in the Association have year around homes that have market values up to 1 million. This is first-class executive fishing and is a one-of-a-kind
in the world.
Tract A has two legal accesses described as "Travelway and Drainage Easement". The "Travelway Easement:" access is a 911 foot trail on the south side of the Property Association's canal from Eddy Lane to Tract A. This "Travelway Easement" may be developed with driveway access for vehicle travel to Tract A. The cost for driveway access could be up to 20% of the cost of the property. The "Drainage Easement" access is a short 50 foot barge from the dedicated Association's boat launch to the south east corner of Tract A.
"King Salmon Property" is priced at $490,500.
Our partnership has elected to liquidate its prime holding; a private, ready to develop, 4-acre parcel of Kenai River property with 816’ of Kenai River canal access. Ideal for a high-end lodge or an executive retreat, this parcel is only 500’ from the largest King Salmon fishery in the world, and features easy access to the Kenai River’s famous Eagle Rock and Falling-In-Holes. In addition, there is easy access to all the modern conveniences in the city of Soldotna.
Alternatively, King Salmon Partnership will consider reasonable offers to enter into a joint venture for development as well.
- The only four acre parcel with 816 ft of canal on the Kenai river.
- This parcel is only a short distance (500 feet) to the best king fishing.
- This parcel has sheltered access on a canal just off the Kenai river.
- Near the famous Eagle Rock Hole and the Falling Hole-in Holes.
- Championship fishing in the spring, summer, and fall. A fishing paradise.
- The Kenai river has one of the largest king salmon runs in the world.
- The Kenai also supports abundant runs of silver, red, and pink salmon.
- This parcel is in one of the most exclusive fishing area in the world.
- King salmon partnership is willing to joint venture for development.
The only one of its kind in the world!
Subdivision owners would like to leave the undeveloped 4 acres in Tract A for the moose. This purchase will allow room for a large home and plenty of roaming room for the moose.